Holiday Village Vaison-La Romaine
Located just 10 minutes' walk from the centre of Vaison-la-Romaine, in the heart of the vineyards, olive trees and cypresses, this holiday village is the ideal place to recharge your batteries in the calm and comfort of one of our 75 tastefully decorated rooms with terrace.
Away from the noise and crowds, enjoy the contact with nature through excursions or walks in the surroundings. Would you rather enjoy the sports and leisure activities on site? Choose the activity you like and socialise around a sports tournament or by the pool.
If you like shows or entertainment, there is a varied programme in the theatre or at the many nearby festivals. So this summer, let yourself be lulled by the song of the cicadas and the mistral wind, under the benevolent eye of Mont Ventoux!
- Free, unsupervised parking
- Wifi access in the whole village
- Ironing room
- Solidarity shop
- Luggage room
- Waste separation in place
- Luggage trolleys available on the day of arrival to help with the transport of luggage
- Excursion programme for groups
A holiday village in the heart of Provence
Fully renovated and beautifully decorated, the rooms are equipped with :
- bathroom with shower and toilet,
- terrace with garden furniture.
- 6 with 1 double bed,
- 22 with 2 separate beds.
- 3 with 1 double bed + 1 single bed,
- 14 with 3 separate beds,
- 2 rooms accessible to PRM.
- 2 separate rooms,
- 8 with 1 double bed + 2 bunk beds and 19 with 2 separate beds + bunk beds.
5- person rooms
- 2 quintuples with 2 separate bedrooms: 1 double bed + 1 bunk bed / 1 low bed.
Towels are provided, beds and cleaning are done on the day of your arrival.
Upon reservation, loan of bathtub and baby bed (mattresses, sheets and baby blankets not provided).
Address and contact
- Gallo-Roman archaeological sites.
- The Mont Ventoux on foot or by bike.
- The Dentelles de Montmirail.
- The gorges of the Nesque and their 12 km canyon.
- The prestigious festivals of Vaison-la-Romaine, Orange and Avignon.
- Gordes and Séguret, known as some of the most beautiful Provencal villages.
Request your price quote
Reception and facilities for groups
A vacation for everyone at an adapted rate
Unbeatable price-quality ratio
Accessibility for persons with reduced mobility
Our loyalty program
Because loyal customers are very important to us, we wish to thank them !
Discover our catalogues
Download or browse our online catalogue, take a look at our theme weekends or consult our seminar catalogue. Catalogues only available in French or Dutch.