La Plaine d'Alsace - Obernai Village
Located in a 3-hectare wooded park, the village of Obernai invites you to explore the narrow streets, ramparts and breweries of a unique region. Holidays at the Village La Plaine d'Alsace - Obernai, your best guarantee to visit authentic places!
During your holidays at the Village La Plaine d'Alsace - Obernai, you can discover superb medieval villages and authentic cities, taste wines and sauerkraut, or visit the stork park in Hunawhir.
- Playground with children's games
- Volleyball court
- Football field
- Table tennis
- The Bubble
- Table football
- Tennis court
- Billiards (with supplement)
- Bouncy castle
Located in the heart of a 3-hectare park, the Obernai holiday club, classified as a Bird Discovery Centre, offers 129 accommodations divided into 5 three-storey hamlets. An ideal holiday village for a stay in the land of storks and gingerbread to discover Alsace.
- 1-room appartment for 2 persons
- 1-room appartment for 2 persons adapted for PRM
- 2-room appartment for 2 persons with PRM
- 2-room appartment for 3 persons
- 3-room appartment for 4 persons adapted for PRM
- 3-room appartment for 5 persons
- 4-room appartment for 8 persons
Address and contact
- At 200 m, municipal outdoor swimming pool, from June to September (for a fee).
- Aqualudic area of the Pays de Sainte-Odile in Obernai: 6 pools, 1 pentagliss with 6 lanes, wellness area...
- Mountain biking: numerous circuits starting from the Village
- The Little Prince Park in Ungersheim: the first aerial theme park in the world!
- Favourite: the famous Europa Park in Germany
Reception and facilities for groups
A vacation for everyone at an adapted rate
Unbeatable price-quality ratio
Accessibility for persons with reduced mobility