La Colline Camping
A magnificent 4-star campsite of almost 10 ha with a lot of facilities and some 250 large pitches of about 120 m². Besides the traditional pitches for tourists, which is the speciality of this campsite, the camper can find various types of rental accommodation such as mobile homes, bungalows, tents, group tents, hikers' chalets and safari tents.
- Land on 8 ha in a wooded environment, in the middle of the countryside a few kilometres from Virton in a vast provincial domain
- Campsite open all year round
- Free Wifi
- 297 large pitches: min. 120 m², all pitches are equipped with a 16A electricity connection
- 3 comfortable and heated sanitary blocks with showers and hot and cold water supply as well as a baby area
- Types of accommodation: bungalows, mobile homes, comfort tents, family mobile homes, safari tents
- Reception in FR, NL, DE and EN
- Nice bar/restaurant with terrace, snack bar for a varied snack menu
- Shop with fresh bread every day during the season.
- Outdoor swimming pool with a separate small pool (open from 01/05 to 15/09 depending on the outside temperature)
- Large playground
- Volleyball court, petanque courts, table tennis, football field, picnic area, podium for shows
- Comprehensive tourist information
- Free entertainment programme (July and August) run by "campingkids" from vacansolei; other seasons, entertainment organised by the campsite.
- Sports activities from the campsite, lake with water sports near the campsite (+/1km)
- Walking and cycling routes from the campsite (bike rental at the campsite)
Address and contact
Discover the region
Going for a walk
If you enjoy long walks, camping La Colline is situated in a real paradise. The area offers many routes around the campsite. More information and detailed maps are available at the campsite reception.
In the woods next to the campsite you will find a number of mountain bike routes, but there are also opportunities to explore the area by bike. More information at the reception.
The Fratin ponds, another popular fishing spot for campers, are located 6 kilometres from the campsite.
What to discover in Virton?
- A visit to the castle of Fort Fermont
- Orval Abbey
- Han Caves Estate
- Montmédy, Vauban & Louppy-sur-Loison
- Sedan Castle
Reception and facilities for groups
A vacation for everyone at an adapted rate
Unbeatable price-quality ratio
Accessibility for persons with reduced mobility
Our loyalty program
Because loyal customers are very important to us, we wish to thank them !
Discover our catalogues
Download or browse our online catalogue, take a look at our theme weekends or consult our seminar catalogue. Catalogues only available in French or Dutch.