Seminars in Mont-Saint-Aubert
If you are organising a seminar, business meeting or other type of corporate event, the Floreal Business Centre in Mont-Saint-Aubert has the right rooms, services and accommodation for you. It has the perfect location on top of Mont-Saint-Aubert at a stone's throw from the city of Tournai. It is a modern, multi-purpose conference venue with customisable rooms, services and activities.
Situated on the summit of Mont-Saint-Aubert, just a short drive away from Tournai near the E42 and E429 motorways, Floreal Panoramique offers the perfect setting for your seminars, product presentations, team building events, ...
Location and presentation
A successful business meeting starts with the perfect location
And that perfect location is Mont-Saint-Aubert!
Our professional team has years of experience organising:
- Several types of seminars
- Product presentations
- Banquets, receptions and so on
We listen to you. Your satisfaction is always our top priority. We are also committed to:
- Listen to you and answer your questions
- Offer quality receptions
- Keep improving our services
- Regularly check that our performance is exactly the way we promised it would be
- We work towards you only having one wish left: to come back to us as soon as possible.
- 46 rooms with all comforts and free Wi-Fi internet
- A perfect, quiet working environment
- Free parking area
- Brasserie for up to 120 persons
7 air-conditioned meeting rooms with natural daylight and equipped with modern educational materials are the perfect location for your seminars from 10 to 150 persons.
Basic educational equipment is present in each room.
- Audiovisual materials
- Sound system
- Laser pointer
- Flip chart
- Interpretation equipment
- Video projection
- Seminar without accommodation: from €30.50 per person
- Seminar with 1 night accommodation: from €132.00 per person
Book your seminar at
Floreal in Mont-Saint-Aubert
Reception and facilities for groups
A vacation for everyone at an adapted rate
Unbeatable price-quality ratio
Accessibility for persons with reduced mobility