Holidays and vacations!
The "Floreal 1" campsite is located in La Roche en Ardenne, on the banks of the Ourthe river in a green setting on a 10 hectare site.
Whether you are a new camper or an enthusiast, in a tent, a caravan or a mobile home (motor home). All year round, on the banks of the Ourthe, in La Roche-en-Ardenne, Floreal 1 campsite welcomes you on one of the 600 pitches of our 4-star campsite.
- Campsite open all year round WIFI Free
- 587 pitches; min 100 m²
- Luxury caravan rentals
- 10 A electricity connection
- Water connection
- Surveillance/night lighting
- Waste separation
- 6 sanitary blocks, baby room, access for people with reduced mobility
- Showers, washbasins - hot and cold water, free of charge
- Washing machine, dryer (tokens)
- Chemical toilet emptying
- Reception desk Fr, Nl, De, En
- Tourist information
- Bar with covered terrace
- Restaurant: varied menu
- Fries and take-away menus
- Shop with daily fresh bread and newspapers (Fr, Nl, De, En, Dan)
- Heated swimming pool at 800 m (July & August). Special price for Floreal guests.
- Sports fields, volley ball, petanque, table tennis, playground
- In summer: professional animation team
- Walking and cycling maps available at the reception
- 300 m away: mountain bike and kayak rental
- Shower for dogs
Address and contact
Discover the region
- Special evenings in the Tavern (disco, karaoke, bingo...)
- Seasonal entertainment programme (games, creativity, pony, carnival...), a large playground
- Mini football, petanque, fishing in the river, kayaking, mountain bike circuits.
- Activities at a preferential rate for Floreal clients upon presentation of the client card: miniature golf, tennis court, swimming pool open in July and August depending on the weather conditions (swimming costumes obligatory and shorts forbidden).
- Hiking tours in the heart of the forests
- Theme weekends in our luxury caravans: sports, culture, nature, discovery of the region
Places to be discovered in La Roche-en-Ardenne...
- The ruins of the castle.
- Museum of the Battle of the Ardennes.
- The little sightseeing train.
- Kayak and bicycle rental.
- Adventure park,...
In the region
- Achouffe Brewery
- Rivéo, river interpretation centre and caves of Hotton
- Caves and nature reserve Han-sur-Lesse
- The "Chlorophylle" leisure area in Dochamps
Reception and facilities for groups
A vacation for everyone at an adapted rate
Unbeatable price-quality ratio
Accessibility for persons with reduced mobility