La Plagne 1800 Holiday Village
The Résidence Les Arolles in La Plagne 1800 is ideally located between 50m and 150m from the slopes. This excellent location allows you to discover a variety of ski villages and different atmospheres within the ski resort, ranging from the snowpark to the glaciers, from the forest to the powder fields... All this in a sumptuous setting: opposite Mont Blanc and the Massif du Beaufortain. Easy access to the Paradiski area, the second largest skiing region in the world, with more than 400 km of interconnected slopes. You can also take advantage of a wide range of activities outside of alpine skiing: snowshoeing, Nordic skiing, cross-country skiing, paragliding, sledging, dog sledding...
- Ski resort in the heart of Paradiski domain
- Snow-assured resort due to high altitude of 1800m
- Slopes right next to the residence
- The welcome drink: the host introduces you to the residence and the surrounding activities during a convivial moment! Throughout the week, you will also receive personalised advice on the activities and visits you can do during your stay.
The ideal location in an enormous ski area !
The residence is located in the heart of the resort of La Plagne 1800 and consists of 2 chalets that are 150 metres apart. The flats are spread over different levels.
At your disposal for free!
- Bed linen provided
- Cleaning at the end of your stay (except kitchen and dishes)
- Wifi at the reception and in the flats
- The Village Host is at your disposal to show you the best addresses and give you advice
Accommodation at the Résidence Les Arolles in La Plagne 1800
- Appartment 2 Rooms 4 Persons: Flat of 28m² for four persons. Rooms: living room with kitchenette, bedroom. Sleeping arrangements: one sofa bed and two single beds. Cot available.
- Appartment 1 Room 4 Persons: 25m² flat for four persons. Rooms: living room with kitchenette, sleeping area. Sleeping facilities: a sofa bed and two bunk beds. Cot available.
Address and contact
- La Plagne 225 km of runs
- Paradiski 425 kilometres of runs (Les Arcs + Peisey-Vallandry + la Plagne) a linked area of to explore, an amazingly diverse area.
- New snow sports: snowpark and boarder cross
- Slopes: 11 green - 124 blue - 66 red - 35 black
- Snow garden
- Club Piou-Piou from 3 years old
The Résidence Les Arolles welcomes you for your stay in the heart of the resort: get out of your accommodation, put on your skis and hit the slopes! La Plagne 1800 is one of 6 high altitude resorts, all located between 50 and 150m from the slopes and linked by the slopes or free shuttles. Paradiski consists of the linked areas of La Plagne, Les Arcs and Peisey-Vallandry.
- Alpine skiing: Paradiski area, 425 km of runs but also snow parks, half pipes, boarder-cross
- Cross-country: 23 km of runs in Champagny-le-Haut, a Nordic site with the "4 fir trees" label - 43 km of runs in Peisey-Vallandry and a biathlon stadium
- Snowshoeing: a route starting from Plagne 1800
- Other activities: Olympic bobsleigh run, squash room, health chalet (energy modelling, foot reflexology...), dinner in an igloo...
Reception and facilities for groups
A vacation for everyone at an adapted rate
Unbeatable price-quality ratio
Accessibility for persons with reduced mobility
Our loyalty program
Because loyal customers are very important to us, we wish to thank them !
Discover our catalogues
Download or browse our online catalogue, take a look at our theme weekends or consult our seminar catalogue. Catalogues only available in French or Dutch.