For your holidays in Port-Bail, you can relax in the village of Port-Bail in the middle of the dunes, discover the D-Day landing beaches at Arromanches and Sainte-Mère-Église or walk along the customs paths of Cap de la Hague.
During your stay in Port-Bail in the Cotentin region, everything is available for your leisure activities. For those who love cycling, beautiful seaside walks await you on the Cotentin coast. For the more sporty, the village is equipped with several sports fields (basketball, football, volleyball). Enjoy your stay in the Cotentin!
- TV in the pavilions
- Baby kit
- Wifi at the reception
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Hammam and whirlpool baths
- Volleyball, basketball, football and badminton courts
- Petanque court
- Outdoor playground for children
- Bouncy castle
Port-Bail Village consists of about 100 ground-floor bungalows
Rivedroite ("Right Bank") with 95 renovated units, all equipped with kitchen, bathroom and toilet.
Rivegauche ("Left Bank") consists of 59 units in 2 buildings. There is also a sauna and steam room in the building.
- Studio for 2 to 3 persons (18-25m²)
- Appartment for 4 to 7 persons (28-35m²)
- Duplex appartment for 4 to 7 persons (25-35m²) (25-35m²)
- 1 appartment of 4 persons (35m²) adapted for people with reduced mobility.
Address and contact
- Beach on the English Channel
- The discovery of the Norman bocage with its famous cider factories
- The customs officers' trail
- The natural park of the marshes and its magnificent meadows
- The D-Day beaches, the Anglo-American cemeteries, the Caen Memorial
Request a price quote
Reception and facilities for groups
A vacation for everyone at an adapted rate
Unbeatable price-quality ratio
Accessibility for persons with reduced mobility