Méribel Holiday Village
Méribel is an upmarket village which has retained its charm and conviviality, surrounded by an exceptional landscape of mountains. From the residence in the heart of Méribel-Mottaret, the highest village in the valley, sumptuous walks and hikes await you in this natural setting. Have a good holiday in Méribel!
- Comfortable accommodation with terrace or balcony
- A location in the heart of the 3 valleys domain
- Many activities to enjoy with the family
During your holiday at the Résidence Le Fontany in Méribel, you can explore the valley and enjoy beautiful walks and hikes. You can also swim in the resort's swimming pool and enjoy a wide range of activities. Have a great holiday in the Alps in Meribel!
A holiday village in the heart of Les 3 Vallées !
In the village of Montalbert-Mottaret, overlooking the slopes, the residence consists of a 5-storey building served by lifts. It includes 49 flats for 3 to 8 people, all equipped with a balcony or terrace.
At your disposal for free!
- Sheets provided
- Basement parking (1 space per flat - max height: 1.90 m)
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen and dishes)
- Ski lockers
- Wifi at the reception and in the flats
- The Host of the Residence is at your disposal to show you the best addresses and advise you
Accommodation at the Méribel Holiday Village
- 3 room flat 3 persons: Flat of 23m² for three people. Rooms: a living room with kitchen area. Sleeping accommodation: a sofa bed and a single bed. No baby bed available.
- Flat 2 Rooms 4 People: Flat of 30m² for four people. Rooms: living room with kitchen area, bedroom. Sleeping accommodation: a sofa bed, two single beds. Baby bed available.
- 2 Room Apartment 4 People Bunk Beds: Flat of 30m² for four people. Rooms: living room with kitchen area, bedroom. Sleeping accommodation: a sofa bed, two bunk beds. Baby bed available.
- Flat 4 Rooms 8 Persons Bunk beds and Balcony 2 bathrooms: Duplex flat of 58m² for eight people. Rooms: living room with kitchen area, three bedrooms. Sleeping accommodation: one sofa bed, two bunk beds, one double bed, two single beds. Balcony, 2 bathrooms. Possibility of a baby bed.
- Flat 4 Rooms 8 Persons 2 bathrooms Balcony: Duplex flat of 60m² for eight people. Rooms: a living room with kitchen area, three bedrooms. Beds: a sofa bed, a double bed, four single beds. 2 bathrooms, balcony. Possibility of a baby bed.
Address and contact
- Via Ferrata
Your ski holidays in the Méribel area!
Composed of seven ski resorts (Courchevel, Brides-les-Bains, Méribel, St Martin de Belleville, Les Menuires, Val Thorens and Orelle), the 3 Valleys is the largest ski area in the world and one of the most beautiful ski eldorados.
Located in the heart of the 3 Valleys, Méribel is the ideal resort to make the most of this sensational area. Reach the summits in a few minutes and discover the neighbouring resorts!
Ski slopes located between 1,300 m and 3,230 m in altitude, 85% of the ski area located above 1,800 m, 25 summits accessible by ski lifts, 10 of which are over 2,500 m high...
You can choose between the 3 valleys ski pass giving access to the whole domain or the Méribel ski pass valid only on the Vallée de Méribel domain.
Several areas are dedicated to families and children:
- The Inuit Trail
- The Yeti Park (many fun modules such as tunnels, igloos and other zip lines on a green trail),
- Acticross (fun course with whoops, tunnel, banked turns and slalom)...
Please note: mini-pass at mini price opening to beginners and families, two small areas of green and blue runs.
The ski area
With our Residence Le Fontany you will spend a stay at the foot of the slopes of Méribel-Mottaret, the highest village in the valley! Ideally placed to access the prestigious 3 valleys area which links it, ski in ski out, to Courchevel, Les Menuires and Val Thorens among others. Free "Méribus" shuttles allow you to access the different villages of Méribel.
- Alpine skiing: Méribel area, 150 km of runs - 3 valleys area, 600 km of runs
- Cross-country skiing: 33 km of marked trails on 2 sites. 3 permanent ski touring routes with guides
- Other activities: toboggan runs, ice climbing, biathlon initiation...
Reception and facilities for groups
A vacation for everyone at an adapted rate
Unbeatable price-quality ratio
Accessibility for persons with reduced mobility