Montalbert La Plagne Holiday Village
In the heart of the Tarentaise, the La Plagne Paradiski area is a great place for all types of skiing, one of the largest linked ski areas in the world! The Club Intense Les Sittelles in Montalbert-la-Plagne is a very friendly village resort with easy access to the area via a very efficient network of lifts and runs.
- An ideal location 5 minutes from the slopes
- Numerous "new glide" activities
- Activities throughout the winter
A holiday resort in the heart of the vast skiing area of Paradiski !
With its family chalet look, Les Sittelles welcomes you in one of its 93 rooms, from 2 to 6 people. You will have access to all the services: the restaurant, the bar, the children's clubs, and the fitness area, in a single building of 5 levels served by 2 lifts.
At your disposal for free!
- La Bulle (space dedicated to the 11/17 years old)
- Table football
- Lending of board games
- Free outdoor heated and unsupervised swimming pool open from 02/07/2022 to 27/08/2022
Accommodation at the Montalbert La Plagne Holiday Village
- 1 Room 4 People: Room of 16m² for four people. Rooms: one bedroom. Beds: two single beds and two bunk beds. No baby bed available.
- Room 1 Room 6 Persons: Duplex room of 21m² for six people. Rooms: a bedroom, an open mezzanine. Sleeping accommodation: four single beds and two bunk beds. Baby bed possible.
Address and contact
- Via Ferrata
- La Plagne 225 km of runs
- Paradiski 425 kilometres of runs (Les Arcs + Peisey-Vallandry + la Plagne) a linked area of to explore, an amazingly diverse area.
- New snow sports: snowpark and boarder cross
- Slopes: 11 green - 124 blue - 66 red - 35 black
- Snow garden
- Club Piou-Piou from 3 years old
The Résidence Les Sittelles welcomes you for your stay in the heart of the resort: get out of your accommodation, put on your skis and hit the slopes! La Plagne 1800 is one of 6 high altitude resorts, all located between 50 and 150m from the slopes and linked by the slopes or free shuttles. Paradiski consists of the linked areas of La Plagne, Les Arcs and Peisey-Vallandry.
- Alpine skiing: Paradiski area, 425 km of runs but also snow parks, half pipes, boarder-cross
- Cross-country: 23 km of runs in Champagny-le-Haut, a Nordic site with the "4 fir trees" label - 43 km of runs in Peisey-Vallandry and a biathlon stadium
- Snowshoeing: a route starting from Plagne 1800
- Other activities: Olympic bobsleigh run, squash room, health chalet (energy modelling, foot reflexology...), dinner in an igloo...
Reception and facilities for groups
A vacation for everyone at an adapted rate
Unbeatable price-quality ratio
Accessibility for persons with reduced mobility