Het Veen Camping
Floreal Het Veen Camping is located on the banks of the Kempen canal, in a green setting near Antwerp.
Floreal Het Veen is a child-friendly 4-star campsite near Antwerp, on the banks of the Dessel-Schoten canal, adjacent to the Brecht Heath, a small paradise for walkers and cyclists. Our campsite is open all year round and has 305 pitches for caravans, tents and mobile homes. It has heated sanitary blocks in winter and free Wi-Fi.
- Campsite open all year round
- Free WIFI
- Outdoor swimming pool (open from june to september in function of the weather conditions)
- Mobile homes, rental caravans, chalets for hikers
- Large grassy and undergrowth area of 300ha
- 305 pitches in total
- All pitches are connected to an electricity supply
- Residential pitches with drinking water connection and sewage disposal system
- 100 to 150m² per pitch
- Night lighting throughout the campsite
- Waste separation system
- The campsite has a modern enclosed and heated sanitary facility
- Shower and toilet for people with reduced mobility
- Showers and washbasins with hot and cold running water
- Large washing-up area in the sanitary blocks
- Reception in different languages (FR, DE, NL, EN)
- Wide range of tourist information on the surroundings
- Large multi-sport field (football, tennis, basketball)
- Mountainbike course
- Table tennis, petanque courts
- Varied entertainment programme in July and August + special events throughout the year
- 3 children's playgrounds
- Walking and mountain bike maps available for purchase at the reception
- Barbecue equipment for hire
- Small supermarket
- Sunday newspapers
- Tavern/bistro (for snacks as well as for more complete and elaborate meals), possibility to organize parties for family and friends events
- Catering service, bar and tearoom
- Open and sunny terrace
- Pets allowed
Address and contact
Discover the region
- Easter egg hunt for children and adults.
- Annual fishing competition and trout fishing competition.
- During the high season, there are workshops for children aged 3 to 12, while parents can enjoy a drink in the newly renovated tavern or simply relax on the terrace.
- There are regular theme evenings, sports activities, pétanque tournaments (even between the different Floreal campsites), bingo, or simply card evenings for adults or small billiard evenings.
- Large multi-sport field equipped for football, tennis, basketball and volleyball.
- Billiards is also possible in our cosy tavern.
- For cyclists and walkers, the campsite is ideally situated, a meeting point for cyclists and walkers. Maps are available at the reception.
- City of Antwerp
- Diamond Museum
- Rubens House
- Meat house het Vleeshuis
- Middelheim Museum
- Kalmhout Heath
- Beekeeping Museum
- City of Breda
Reception and facilities for groups
A vacation for everyone at an adapted rate
Unbeatable price-quality ratio
Accessibility for persons with reduced mobility