Camping on the heights at an altitude of over 480 m in the Belgian Ardennes. The Floréal "Gossaimont" Camping is located in the Hautes-Ardennes, on the edge of the woods, in the charming village of Odrimont (Lierneux). Our 4-star campsite welcomes you for a quality nature holiday. Open all year round from January to December, we welcome you on one of our 295 pitches (80 passage, 53 seasonal and 162 annual), mobile homes, tents, caravans (in winter, heated toilets).
- Camping open all year round
- Wifi available for a fee
- Magnificent grassy site of 16ha, situated on the south-facing slope of a small hill (480m) with 2 ponds and surrounded by woods
- 295 pitches (Min 150m²) of which 80 are walk-in
- All pitches have their own electricity connection (min. 6 ampere)
- 3 sanitary areas, 2 of which are accessible for PRM. Running water with washing machine and dryer (with token) and a baby area.
- Our colleagues at the reception speak French, Dutch and English.
- Wide range of tourist information about the area
- Very friendly bar
- Grocery store (in high season, fresh bread)
- New playground, mini football table, sports field, petanque field.
- Entertainment programme during the school holidays
- Walking and cycling routes available at the reception
- Close to the alpine and cross-country ski slopes of La Baraque de Fraiture and Lierneux (Monty)
Address and contact
Discover the region
- Sports field
- Petanque courts
- Ping-pong table
- Walking and cycling maps (available at the reception)
- Discover the beauty of the Ardennes forest by mountain bike
Within a radius of 30 km around the Floreal "Gossaimont", come and discover unusual places and a region rich in tourist sites. Spa-Francorchamps, described as "the most beautiful circuit in the world" by the seven-time world champion Michael Schumacher. The city of Spa, known worldwide for the quality of its water.
The Sources de Spa, the Thermes de Spa, the casino,... Visit also Vielsalm, the country of the Macralles, the House of the Land of Salm, the Sabbath of the Macralles (20 July), the alpine ski runs of Val de Wanne and Baraque de Fraiture. Not forgetting the town of Stavelot, its abbey, the circuit museum and the Coo waterfall.
Taste the joys of the snow! In a unique setting, at an altitude of 510 m, the ski slope "Le Monty" in Lierneux (3km from the Floréal "Gossaimont") welcomes you for a moment of relaxation and skiing from 9am to nightfall. The alpine ski slopes are 600 and 800 m long and are also suitable for sledging. They are ideally located and are equipped with snow cannons in case the snowfall is too low. Cross-country skiing can also be hired. At the end of the day, a cafeteria will welcome you to warm you up. In short, Camping le Floreal "Gossaimont" has everything to delight you on the heights of the Belgian Ardennes!
Reception and facilities for groups
A vacation for everyone at an adapted rate
Unbeatable price-quality ratio
Accessibility for persons with reduced mobility
Our loyalty program
Because loyal customers are very important to us, we wish to thank them !
Discover our catalogues
Download or browse our online catalogue, take a look at our theme weekends or consult our seminar catalogue. Catalogues only available in French or Dutch.