The village is family-oriented. Entirely pedestrian, Risoul, with its shops, is pleasant to discover and safe for children. Parking lots have been set up at the entrances to the village and in the hotel establishments.
Equipped with modern infrastructures, the resort of Risoul is dynamic and animated by numerous seasonal activities: festivals and Christmas markets, for example.
The ski area has 116 ski runs for all levels, spread over 185 km.
- 115 rooms for 4 persons (2 single beds, 2 bunk beds)
- 15 rooms for 6 persons (2 single beds, 1 children's area with 4 bunk beds)
- Outdoor activities: guided hikes
- Ski coaching for all levels and ages
- Baby Club from 1 to 3 years old and from 3 to 12 years old open 6 days a week during the winter
- Show room for children and adults with a capacity of 280 seats: cinema, theatre, musical quizzes, cabaret,...
- Indoor bar with a view of the slopes
- Wi-Fi at the bar and in the reception area
- Games room (including video and electronic games)
- Rental of childcare equipment (pushchairs, baby carriers)
All our rooms have:
- Parents' area with 2 beds and a separate children's area with 2 bunk beds
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Electric heating
- Hairdryer available free of charge at reception
- Balcony with a view of the slopes, the valley, the residence or the resort
- Parents can borrow a baby bed free of charge
- Rooms for 4 people: 2 single beds + 2 bunk beds
- Rooms for 6 people: 2 single beds + children's area with 4 bunk beds. 3 of which are equipped for PRM
Address and contact
- Snowshoeing excursions
- Snowmobile tours
- Green skating rink in the city centre
- Freestyle, bordercross, bodyboard, big-air, slalom track
- 4 sledging areas, 1 half-pipe, 1 super-pipe, 1 snowpark
Reception and facilities for groups
A vacation for everyone at an adapted rate
Unbeatable price-quality ratio
Accessibility for persons with reduced mobility