A holiday park with stunning views of Tournai
Located on the top of Mont-Saint-Aubert, only minutes away from Tournai and close to an axis of highways, Floreal Mont-Saint-Aubert is the ideal place to organise your holiday or business trip in a beautiful natural setting.
The holiday park has 46 rooms in hotel formula, each with WiFi and balcony. Its gastronomique restaurant "Les 5 Clochers" offers a refined French cuisine.
In addition, the domain has 7 fully equipped conference rooms for your meetings or conferences.
During your moments of relaxation, you can enjoy the local cuisine or one of our special Belgian beers on the sunlit terraces of our tavern.
Location and contact information
46 rooms in hotel formula
Each room has a bathroom, separate toilet, TV, fridge, safe, telephone and free WiFi.
The majority of the rooms also have a balcony with stunning views, overlooking Tournai and its surroundings.
Two rooms have been modified for people with disabilities. Some rooms are fitted with a mezzanine and are perfect for large families.
- From Wednesday 02/01/2015 to Wednesday 01/01/2016
- Price per night
- Check-in from 2 pm, check-out until 10 am
|1 person||2 persons||3rd adult||Child(*)|
|Basic price||accommodation + breakfast||€ 83.00||€ 110||€ 46||€ 19.50|
|half board||€ 100.00||€ 144||€ 63||€ 28.50|
* Children (from 3 to 11 years old) residing in the same room as the parents.
A restaurant for every wish...
To meet everyone's taste and budget, Floreal Panoramique has two possible options:
- For guests who wish to enjoy a gastronomic meal, we suggest our restaurant "Les 5 Clochers".
- Guests who prefer a lighter meal, can find a large selection of simple dishes or snacks in out tavern.
The restaurant "Les 5 Clochers"
The restaurant "Les 5 Clochers" is accessible for both our hotel guests and external clients who would like a "refined French cuisine", combined with a beautiful panoramic view of the surroundings.
The air conditioned restaurant can accommodate 90 guests. It's open every day from 12h to 14h and from 19h to 21h30 except on Sunday.
The formula "travelling à la carte" makes it possible for the gourmets to compose their menu by way of the various dishes offered. They can also rely on our Chef and his team who compile a gastronomic menu using seasonal products every month. Wine lovers will appreciate the wine formula for the gastronomic menu.
Every afternoon from Monday to Friday, the Chef offers an "express lunch menu".The restaurant is also open to guests in half board or business arangements.
The tavern is a well-known stop for hikers walking the trails of Mont-Saint-Aubert and families enjoying a quiet moment in our fun park. The tavern is open all year round from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm. on clear days, guests can enjoy the superb view of the surroundings from our large terraces.
Every afternoon you can try the dish of the day or the daily special. The menu card also offers a wide choice of snacks, salads, sandwiches, croques,..
The pancakes, waffles or ice creams make for a delicious sweet break. Lovers of special beers can enjoy the numerous local beers!
Throughout the year, groups visiting Tournai, can try our "tourist menus" or eat a snack and so discover more of the local specialties. A large car park offers the opportunity for coaches to park nearby.
A playground for entertainment
In our park, small and big children can not only relax in the open air, but can also test their skills on the mini golf course. As of august 2017, even little children can experience some adventure in our new playground, which is over 600m² of pure fun. The playground is appropriate for children from 3 to 12 years old.
- From Easter to the end of october:
Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday and on holidays from 1pm to 7 pm
- During school holidays (July, August, Easter and all Saints)
Every day from 1 pm to 7 pm
Discover the region
- The historic center with its cathedral and its belfry, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- 7 museums, including the Museum of Fine Arts and the work of the architect Victor Horta, the master of Belgian Art Nouveau.
- Guided theme tour + visit to the "brasseries", chocolate shops,...
- Boat ride on the river Escaut,...
- Visit the old part of Lille "Vieux Lille", the Grand Place, the Citadel, the Hospice Comtesse Museum,...
- Visit the new futuristic tower district around the railway station Lille Europe
- One of most beautiful castles and gardens of Belgium
- Landscapes from around the world and about 5,000 animals in extraordinary themed gardens!
- "La Piscine" Museum of art and industry
- "The development of Flanders" Museum and textile workshop
- The Velodrome and the cobblestones of "Paris-Roubaix"
- Outlet Center Mc Arthur Glenn: 200 industrial buildings
Walking & cycling routes
- Nature reserve "Plaines de l'Escaut"
- The museum "La maison du Pays des Collines"
- The museum "Maison des Randonneurs" in Mont de l'Enclus
Museum "Hôpital Notre-Dame à la Rose" in the city of Lessine:
- Medical and pharmaceutical collection in a hospital, built in the 13th century
Auto Museum "Mahymobile" in the town of Leuze
- Beautiful vintage car collection
Less than 40 minutes away: Bruges, Ghent, Mons, Ath, Courtrai
On top of Mont-Saint-Aubert, only minutes away from Tournai and near the motorways E42 and E429, Floreal Panoramique is the ideal location for your seminars, product presentations, teambuilding,...